- Archival footage research, clearance and production
- Image research and rights clearances
- Public history, content research and writing
- Non-profit administration
- Copy and content editing
- Press releases, marketing collateral
- Artist bios and catalogue essays
- Management of arts and culture events
- Exhibit curation and production
Subject specializations at M+Co include America’s frontier history, social justice movements, American roots music, the folk revival, and Hollywood history.
M+Co seeks assignments with compelling stories, moral drive, and the possibility for popular appeal.
For examples of editorial services, image acquisition, multimedia production and arts management, please browse past and current assignments annotated on this site.